Anpassad sökning

fredag 8 januari 2010

thinking of you

Lying here in my bed, all alone, all in darkness, but I'm happy, at least I'll try.

Thinking of all the people I've behaved badly to. I've lost the owner of my heart, Staffan, because of my bad behavior, or, he was a stupid, mean asshole but, well I loved him. My big love.

And then .. well.. Johan, its not on purpose  to be mean,  I just cant  plan  my life days before, it doesn't  work at all.. sorry. I wanna come to your concert..

Mom. I quieted my job, and I don't wanna disappoint her, but she don't understand, but shes cares and then I just push her away. I don't mean to do that.

But most of all I did behave very bad and mean to Staffan, I know I did wrong, I gonna do the best I can to fix myself. Until then I don't gonna call you or write to you. I hope I gonna forget you, so I can go on with my own life.. I just wanna tell you that I'm sorry for all the stuff thats happened, you know I always love you..


You will always be my flower in the forgotten wood
 

 ♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar