Anpassad sökning

söndag 27 december 2009

Those angry voices in my head tellig me goodbye

Fucked up life.
All the things I onces loved never existed..  The only true feeling I've ever known does not exist.
My life is going strait down, down under, and the only thing I feel lately is no feeling at all, I just feeling emptiness.. Just emptiness.. A sad story coming down my head, A strong hard evil story that never existed.. My whole life in a memory, a memory? No, just a sad dream.. For all those years I've been happy, for all those memories we share.. well, I guess you don't remember, I guess I'm not exist.. I want to end this sadness, this life of emptiness, this loneliness, this lie. I never existed, I never been seen,  I've just a piece that doesn't needs I've always been a miss..

Don't forget I did it for your love



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar