Anpassad sökning

söndag 25 juli 2010

sunday I'm not in love

Feeling free like I'm a live.. well.. I don't think so.

Home alone.. My family is on vaccation down in Småland so it's just me and the animals home. I stayed home cuz' someone needed to take care of the pets. My little sister is out traveling in Europe with her boyfriend and his dad. I guess they somewere in Germany by now.. I have vaccation one more week befor I'm going back to work, think I start 3of August again.

I applyed for the swedish leeding hairdresser school and they called me the other day and wanted me to come for a intervju, yeah, so happy.. If I get in I'll start in January. But thats a haft year away so.. let's see what happends untill then.. Anyway.. I think and hope I'll get in. I'm very artistic and have an intress in beauty.

Today i went to Willy's to buy some food, first time I was there and it was really cheep. Me like.. After I went to eat dinner at McDonalds, aet a chicken bacon onion burger, but dident know it was bacon inside, and I dont like it so I put it on the side insteed. The time was 8.30 PM and I hade't eat anything exept a sandwish so I was realy hungry and did not have time to make my own dinner, thats why I went do "Donken" insteed.. Don't like it that much but it's okay.

Kiss and make up xoxo

1 kommentar:

  1. lycka till med skolan!
    du kommer bli absolut duktig på det!
    kram, puss och make up

    SvaraRadera