Anpassad sökning

måndag 5 april 2010

Even if I never will see the sun

Never was a girl with a wicked mind. But everything looks better when the sun goes down

You make me wanna die.. Everytime I look into your eyes, you make me wanna die!

I die for you my love. 

Even if theres been a long time ago, I can't regret the feeling I ones had. If my fate hasn't lead me to you I wouldn't be the same human that I am today. Maybe I would have been a better person, perhaps I would have done someting wounderfull with every moment I had.
Thats just a thought,  a thing inside my insane brain that makes me regret my own existents, my own life. I don't want to die, I just don't wanna live anymore.. Is that a stupid thing to think? I can't make myself feeling happiness by its own, I need help, and I have got it. Soon I hope this paranoia will go away, into the dark, the dark side and my pretty face can be in the sun without being burned . Thats just a wish, I don't know if its ever gonna be the truth . I don't know anything , not anymore. I need my fucking pills. I need to go home and get my  pills and then jump strait to bed. And dream about pink clouds and purple fairies in dresses with sunflowers and green trees. I want to have something, or well, someone that I can live for..

My only request in a man now days is a man that doesn't hit me. Thats all I ever wanted

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar