Anpassad sökning

tisdag 6 april 2010

I'll never forget the pain

Even do' I'm feeling better now I can't find the state in my mind that makes me forget how it'd hurt. I will never ever forget what you put me trough. I will never forgive myself for being that kind of girl who's always in the way. You hurt me, and I hurt myself. I should have sad no, I should have been angry whit you, but instead I hurt myself.

My scars will always be there. I will see them every day for the rest of my life. I will always remember what I did to get them, how I wanted to die. You will never get remedied of me anymore, you will never have to feel the pain again. You can just forget and move on. But not me, not I. Even do' I've moved on will my scars always be there to brake my hurt. Once again.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar